The IamExpat Fair comes to The Hague this November
The first IamExpat Fair in The Hague, will take place on Saturday November 5, 2016, at the Grote Kerk.
The IamExpat Fair is designed to support internationals in the Netherlands, providing them with everything they need in one location, in one day.
Running from 10am to 5pm on November 5, this free event will host stands from dozens of companies and organisations working in housing, careers, education, expat services, health & leisure and family needs.
Free workshops and presentations will also be happening throughout the day inside the landmark Grote Kerk.
Book your free ticket now!
Join the IamExpat Fair in The Hague to:
- Get assistance with finding rental properties or understanding Dutch mortgages
- Learn about advancing your career through professional development
- Attend workshops about living and working in the Netherlands
- Benefit from many special offers
- Find local health and lifestyle organisations
- Connect with like-minded locals and expats from around the world
Sponsors include ABN AMRO, GMW advocaten, Expat Mortgages, the city of The Hague, COCO-MAT, WestHolland Foreign Investment Agency and Zein International Childcare.