Canada is a vastly growing and dynamic nation for businesses looking to expand in North America.
A collaborative initiative between the public and private sectors and working with all levels of government to promote Canada as the number one place for foreign companies to invest, the Think Canada: Global Business Summit is Canada’s largest inbound investment summit, inviting business leaders from around the globe to learn more about how to do business in Canada.
The 5-month long program culminates in 3 days of face-to-face meetings, workshops and site visits designed around you and your business needs.
Think Canada offers a wealth of knowledge on the business ecosystem of Canada, drawing on the experience of leading experts from a broad range of sectors to educate international business leaders and investors on how to expand into one of the world’s most diverse and vibrant countries.
During this annual event, foreign business leaders and investors are also provided with an exclusive B2B networking platform, giving them the opportunity to meet with service providers and Canadian companies who have a national and international scope.
Whether the interest is in greenfield investments, relocation or expansion, partnerships, M&A’s or joint ventures, the Think Canada: Global Business Summit is a vehicle for foreign investors to tap into vast resources from the public and private sectors and better understand how to locate their business in Canada.
The following is included in your 5 month program and 3 day event. Let us work with you do develop a customized program:
1. CUSTOMIZED CORPORATE VALUE PROPOSITION
- Your program begins on June 1st with developing your corporate profile to promote your company in the Canadian market.
2. PRE-QUALIFIED B2B MATCHED MEETINGS
- We develop your target profile with you to identify key companies and government representatives you need to meet in Canada.
- You will be matched with:
- A minimum of four private companies
- A minimum of four advisory service experts; immigration, legal, marketing and more
- A minimum of two government representatives
- You will have the authority to review and approve all meetings prior to the event.
- Both parties meeting will know the purpose of the meeting and background on each other.
3. ACCESS TO SECTOR SPECIFIC VIP SEMINARS AND BRIEFING SESSIONS
- Consulate and Chamber presentations highlight key business opportunities between foreign markets and Canada
- Highlight infrastructure projects in Canada, ready for your investment. Infrastructure includes land development and real estate projects
4. SITE TOURS
- We identify tours and seminars for you to attend to complete your market research and networking.
- City tours and site selection visits
- Hubs and accelerator tours
5. THINK CANADA EXECUTIVE RECEPTION
- Complimentary invite to Think Canada Honours Reception with leading government and private business leaders from across Canada.
- Exclusive log in access to on-line B2B matchmaking platform to review profiles and book meetings with Canadian companies from across Canada.
- All event logistics are organized and managed for you.
- Follow up assistance; after the event, contact us for additional question and let us direct you to the appropriate resource in Canada.