Health Valley Event 2020 Njmegen is the biggest edition to date and is more international than ever!
Explore what the healthcare of tomorrow will look like and reflect on today’s challenges in the three-day programme. What does this number one healthcare innovation event of the Netherlands have to offer you?
- 10 March: Meet & Match the Region: an international tour through the region to hotspots of your choice with great healthcare innovations followed by a matchmaking dinner.
- 11 March: Exploring Life Sciences & Medtech: international programme with plenary top speakers, theme sessions, start-up pitches, Rockstart’s Demo Day, international projects, matchmaking activities and a dynamic exhibition floor & Living Lab.
- 12 March: Taking care of future health: focus on tomorrow's (health)care & Digital Health. Keynote programme and various parallel sessions will be in English.
Why your organization should participate:
- Compare your product/service with international competitors
- Gain insights and market intelligence
- Increase visibility of your product or service
- Meet key commercial entities, industry players, and potential buyers, investors and/or partners
The Trade Commissioner Service will be organizingBusiness-to-business meetings. Caroline Bolduc (firstname.lastname@example.org) is specialized in the Science and Technology Innovation sector for the Dutch market and can provide information on this and other local events that you are considering, as well as advise on business development in the region. Services from the Canadian Trade Commissioner Service are offered free of charge to Canadian companies and organizations.