Briddge Legal & Finance is a rapidly growing company providing financial and legal services to international clients. Our broad expertise and experience enables us to offer an extensive range of financial and legal services, including accounting, tax, payroll, corporate, immigration, labor, and HR services.
Our head office is located in Amsterdam (Sloterdijk) and branch offices are located in The Hague, Rotterdam and San Francisco, USA.
To expand our International Tax Team, we are currently looking for a Tax Advisor with team lead skills (24 hour per week). Duties include advising (international) clients regarding (international) Tax Law and other administrative matters and leading the Tax department.
Tasks & responsibilities
- Advising clients and colleagues in the field of (international) Tax Law and other Tax / Accounting administrative matters
- Submit and coordinate declarations IB, ICP, VPB and VAT
- Managing and controlling the activities of the Tax Associates and Tax Assistants
- Ensuring efficient processes and working methods within the Tax Team
- Contributing in the field of (international) tax law in sales activities (customer recruitment)
- Correct, timely and complete advice from (international) clients in the field of (international) tax law
- Managing, coaching and developing Tax Associates and Tax Assistants
- Coordinate the daily work within the Tax Team, as well as the incoming issues
Are you our new enthusiastic Team Lead Tax who can and want to motivate and coach his/her Tax team? Besides enthusiasm and knowledge, we are looking for the person who fits this profile.
- Minimum WO-Master (Accountancy, Business Economics or Tax) with at least 5 years’ experience as a Tax supervisor or with current knowledge of Dutch Tax laws and regulations
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English and Dutch
- Result- and solution-oriented, pragmatic and hands-on
- Analytical thinking
- Able to work under pressure, stress-resistant
- Customer oriented
- Work process-wise
- Great empathic ability
- Strong sense of responsibility, accurate and the will to continue to develop
A certificate of conduct (VOG) is required for the position and a reference check is also part of the application procedure.
We offer a challenging job with good terms of employment in a positive work environment with a good balance between work and private life. Due to our wide range of services and our rapid growth, we also offer numerous development opportunities. Are you interested in this position? Send your resume and motivation to email@example.com stating the position and your name. If you have any questions regarding the vacancy, please contact Pascal van Schooten-van Dam, Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or 020-489571.